Thursday, August 10, 2006

0807 Sunlight under the sea



It was SO beautiful a day! It was cloudy in the early morning when I went out. But about noon, when I left lab and went to see the aquarium, I knew it became sunny. I can see the sun light penetrate the water and it became tranparent blue. Harbor steals, Steller Sea Lions were swimming and diving happily. Almost like a dream.My work was a little bit frastrated. They wanted me to do something by GIS. But what is "something"? I tried to search some research about GIS and Oceanography. This is a totally new field for me. I still need some time to figure it out. Anne is out of town. Maybe after she come back, we can have more discussion. Anyway, this is my first week! Already one week. There are so many things I want to do!I left my lab a little bit earlier and went to small boat harbor again. It is really interesting seeing people coming back with their fish.
A girl seemed so professional helping people fillet fish. I saw her at the same place yesterday. This must be her job during summer here. I knew a kind of fish today. It is called Lingcod. It has a very strange apperance, but I heard it is delicious. Fish are so fresh. So much I want to eat some salmon sashimi~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home