Tuesday, August 29, 2006

0829 Day goes by

Seems Anne did not in the office today. I asked her to give me the updated data since I found the one she gave me has some missing. I didn't get the new one today.
I went to a oil spill presentation. This is about the influence of the Exxon Valdez http://www.evostc.state.ak.us/ It makes me think about the balance of human and environment. Taiwan also had a oil spill issue in the sea area of Kenting national park. We always have less knowledge of the result than what we are going to do.
I also went to visit the aqualium. Everytime, when I got bored, I went there to see animals swimming in the water. Today, I saw sea lion's performance. He was very close to the glass and spined again and again. He also looked outside where standed many people. It was interesting that we started at each other~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home