Thursday, August 24, 2006

0824 Something good

I sat all day here. Response from NOAA was not a good news. He said they started the GeoTiff program last year and was not for all maps. Seems I really stocked here. Another 3D software company checked why I need their software and would sent me the free demo tomorrow. I would try it tomorrow.
Still, good things happened. Jenelle told me she has an appointment in Anchorage on 9/1 and I can have a ride with her! and I got the oppertunity to have a necropcy on Saturday. This time A WHALE which is the one I saw died in small boat harbor. We need to get to the place by a boat. YES! A BOAT! Now I only hope I can have a sunny Saturday.
One week left. I think I need to organize what I have done though there is really nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home