Sunday, August 20, 2006

0820 Nice end

Another rainny day. I got Valerie's call in the morning. They wouldn't go fishing today because the terrible weather.... Feel sad.... I'll try to get on a boat before I leave here.
What I did today were like I'm really live here not just a visitor. I did some laundry, cleaned my room, cooked and sleeped. I had some good time sat at the porch beside the big window listening the sounds of rain and write some postcards. I went to mail the postcards and on my way home I stopped by the gift shop and buy some souveniers. I like the keychain which has the Alaskan car plate design. I had one which is New York State's design.
Marina asked me to go fishing with her. I am so glad to do that. Since I have no liciense for fishing, I can only watch her fish. This is good enough. We went to a small lake by bike and fished from 6:30 to 7:30. Marina catched and returned some fish because they are all too small. I liked to see when Marina throwed the string into water. It was just beautiful. After we coming home. Arlene said the place we went is a small pleasant place that only local people know. Haha, I'm kind like a local now~ She appreciated me to go with Marina. She was so tired. She had two church service on Sunday and after that, she had her hotel work. She really needs some rest. I appreciated them, too. I had a great time with Marina. It turned one of my boring day bright.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home