Sunday, August 20, 2006

0820 Hot coffee in a cold day

Becky is leaving today in the evening. We went out together on her last day here. We planned to go exit glacier at the first, but the weather was not good for some hiking. Becky heard peopel said there was a whale died in the harbor infront of the Cruise. A sad news, but this was the first time to see a whale in my life. The wale is small, seems like a baby. Pool little one. A boat approched and scuba diver dive into water and used a rope to hold him. They may drag it back to SeaLife Center. I'll try to find if they get any information.
Cold and rainny, we visited some gift shops and went to the Greek restaurant to have our lunch. This is the one Mandy wanted to eat last time. I had fish and chips combo which had fried halibut and salmon. This was the first time I have salmon here :) Becky ordered broiled halibut with salad. Salad looked fresh and halibut was delicious. If I come next time, I would absolutely have this one.
After lunch, we went to a bakery to have some coffee. Becky treated me one. It was really nice to have something hot in such a cold day. We talked a lot. Some of them were about the bad weather here. We all agree this is a lovely place with friendly people and beautiful scenery but it would be perfect if there is more sunlight!
I was so glad to have a company here. But she is leaving and soon, I'm leaving, too. I hope I can visit Becky someday in Orlando.

1 Comments:

At 8:34 PM, Blogger glacier blue said...

是呀
總算是吃到了:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home