Sunday, August 27, 2006

0827 My last Sunday here

I was tireder than I expecred. I woke up in the morning but laid in bed. My muscle ached that I can't move. The only exercise that I did yesterday was stand on a whale and cut it. Only doing this makes me so tired. I can't imagin Sylvia and Sami's feeling. They needs to work like these for at least four days!
Today is a very pretty sunny day. But I decide to work. I organized the data to the form that I can show them on maps easily. Actually, I finished these part on my bed. I was so tired that I left my office and went home to get a nap. In the evening, Marina asked me to go fishing with her. The sky is so beautiful. I enjoyed the time with Marina. If there is only me, I think I would stay in my room not going out to enjoy the beautiful time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home