Wednesday, August 30, 2006

0830 Dark aquarium

I worked overtime today. I got renew data this afternoon and I wanted to get something as soon as possible. After got the result, I need to talk to Anne to see if these are what she want. I went back, took a shower and finished my dinner, then went back to lab around 7:00. I have known how to do this, just neet data and time. Sit in the lab is no difference between day and night since there is no window, I can't feel the sky is dark or not. I finished in about 10:00. I had a look into the lobby. It was dark there. I wonder what the animals are doing now. Still swimming in the water or resting now. I only imaged it. It was too scary for me to walk into the darkness to check it out. Haha~ I walked on the dark street back home. It was cold and rainny. No one there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home