Thursday, August 31, 2006

0831 My last day in ASLC

Heavy rain. Today, I set up the database for all parameters (temprature, conductivity, oxygen and fluorsence). The old one I made has only temprature data and just for test. Seems it is good. So I load the others inside. I cound not finish all the charts, but at least I set up a template for futher use. My last day here. I felt a little bit lonely. I don't know how to explain that kind of feeling. I' m leaving soon, but if there is any difference if there is no me. Anyone really care? I worked, I ate and walked around the aquarium, everything is the same. Expect I'm leaving. Maybe there are too many interns and volunteers come and go here. People leave like everyday's business. I don't mean I want a farewell party for me or something like that. Just need some concerned by others. Anyway, I will have a driving trip from here to Anchorage with beautiful scenery around with Jenelle. And the sky clear now. I think we probably will have a sunny day tomorrow. It must be a pleasant trip :)
I went to Rantin Raven again for their soup. The soup today is creamy tomato basil. Woo, tomato again! This is very funny because I ate a lot of tomoto in this month. I have tomato pasta sauce and tomato cans, so I cooked pasta, tomato soup with veges, fried eggs with tomatos etc... And I have it in the end of my day here. Haha~~
For a month, it is really hard to say what I did and what I got. I need time to figure it out. Of course the beautiful place is what I will miss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home