Thursday, August 10, 2006

0808 Kayaking




Such a beautiful day~ I fould some counted Harbor Seals data today. I think I can try to combine it with CTD (conductive, temperature and depth of the ocean). Hopefully, I can have the CTD data of many years. Then, I can try to compare if the temperature change have had effection on the seals population.Anyway, the most excited thing of the day was Kayak!!! I went to kayak with Greg, Andrew and Marina. Our guid was Kat. She was so professional. She said she has been a kayaker since 14! The ocean was so peace and was easily paddle on it. It was hard to explain the feeling when you float on the ocean, move with waves. Water was cool and clear. We saw a lot of birds and fish jump up of waters. We rested on the shore and visit the tidal zone there. Lots of mussels, and sea weed there. It was really a wonderful trip. I only hope my arm can be stronger. And next time I can kayak longer~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home