Monday, August 14, 2006

0813 A Small Achievement

I was so tired last night that fell asleep very early and forgot there would be a chating time with campfire in the backyard! I wake up Valerie and Teneal in about 8:30 (I'm so sorry about that) because Teneal told me we can go fishing on this Sunday. I thought she must be very surprised when she heard me ring her door bell and stood outside (I really should call her to make sure again). When she came out she said they cound not take me with them since they have had too many people on their boat already. I was a little bit disappointed. Anyway, I still have time. But I am embarrassment to ask them to take me again....
The good thing is I have plenty of time rest today. I would like to have a chance to climb to the top of Mt. Marathon and view the whole Seward town. But it is cloudy today. It should no such good view up there and I still not totally recover from yesterday. I walked back and have a very nice sleep to about 10:30. I decided to spend more time on my work. Anne is coming back tomorrow and I have had no result for these two weeks. If I can figure out how to use that new software I probably can get some result. This was the thing that I worked on it all day. Except two hours rest by going out biking. I took about 2 miles to Lowell and enjoyed the shore, wave and my snake bar:) Not very far, there is a trail head. If I have time, I would like to try that trail. Finally, I got it! When the program ran, I can see the circle which represent the population of harbor seals changing its size with years! This was just in the beginning, I still need modify a lot of attributes of it. Anyway, I went to bed happily.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home