Tuesday, August 15, 2006

0815 Slowing down

I met Anne today finally. She seemed like what I have done, but what she want is totally different. What she want to know is the status of sea water change during the time. This is a very complex problem. She has 7 factors (conductivity, temperature, salinity, oxgen content, etc.)that she has data. And she wants to know these factors change with depth and time. I asked if I can only show a factor a time, but she said these factors are all related to each other and it is necessary to show them all at the same time. WOW.... Quite a huge job! Three dimentions is a little bit hard for me. Now, I even need to try 4 or 5 dimentions! I have only two weeks left now. I really don't know what can I done at the last. I felt depressed.
There is more bad news. Someone took away my ham! I have some food stored in the public refrigerator. I found I lost 4 apples on Sunday. I moved all my apples out to my room, but I still left a pack of ham and vegetable in the freezer. How can people steal my staff that even have my name on it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home