Sunday, September 03, 2006

0901 Start my journey

As I hoped, the sky start to clear this morning. The scernery is beautiful along the coast. Sun light bright in the break of the cloud. I had a little walk and got some pictures. My last day here. Jenelle asked how I feel. I said, I is really complex feeling, at one hand I feel sad I'm leaving the lovely place, but on the other, I'm excited to go Denali. Every one says it is so beautiful especially it Fall color. I had a very pleasant trip with Jenelle on our way to Anchorage. We talked a lot. I like her very much. She is a bright person always with smile on her face. We should keep in touch. She droped me at Arctic Adventure Hostel. I went so errant to buy some food, souvenirs and my first stove in REI! It is on sale and cost 29.99! I told to Mandy about this. She said she want to buy one for herself, too. I met her around 5:30 and we had a dinner date. She brought me to BEAR TOOTH which was so great! http://www.beartooththeatre.net/index2.html I had Blacked Halibut Burrito which was suggested by Mandy and it was great!!! And also a glass of polar pale ale beer. They have many kind of bear here and made by themself. I'm not good at alcohol at all. Only helf of it made me feel dizzy. Mandy heard that I'm planning to camp in Denali. She lent me a tent and a sleep pad! How nice!!! Now I'm ready for camping!
It was nice to meet Joseph in the hostel again. And I went to bed early because I needed to wake early to take my shuttle to Denali tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home